Health, Beauty and Body Care Franchises
Contours Express Franchise
Since 2005, Contours has been providing their members with clean, comfortable environments where woman can go, which are equipped with the latest weight-bearing equipment and friendly, motivated fitness trainers.
|Initial Franchise Fee:||R80 000 excl Vat|
|Set-up Costs:||R540 000 excl Vat|
|Management Fees:||R3 300 excl Vat|
|Marketing Fees:||R850 excl Vat|
About the Franchise
Contours Express is dedicated to helping women across the globe achieve their fitness goals. It provides a fun and friendly environment where, in just 30 minutes, women of all fitness levels can improve the way they look and, more importantly, the way they feel about themselves.
Its exciting exercise system consists of a 16-piece training circuit, and alternating resistance training machines with aerobic stations. It uses equipment that has been designed especially for women and develops lean muscle, increases metabolism, and improves bone density, helping prevent osteoporosis while burning calories.
Franchisee selection criteria
The franchise model is geared towards an owner/operator, where the owner must play an active role in the running of the gym with close and regular guidance from the franchisor. Although beneficial, previous experience in the fitness industry is not essential. The brand is looking for women who enjoy working with people and have a passion for health and exercise.
Successful applicants will be required to attend franchise training and are also expected to complete an Exercise Science certification. During this training, all aspects of the business model will be taught. The franchisor is closely involved with site selection and club set-up, and maintains regular contact through phone calls and club visits to assist with day-to-day operational challenges.
Your investment buys you everything necessary to operate your own gym, including:
- Selectorised weight training machines, cardio stations, warm-up bikes and a range of exercise accessories that make workouts fun and full of variety
- The average spend for a club shop-fit;with the right guidance on what is needed, you will be able to source the best prices in your area
- Gym management software and access control
- An initial marketing package to get you off to the best possible start
- Estimated working capital needed before breaking even.
- Please contact via phone or email
- You will be sent an application form and a non-disclosure document
- If approved, an interview will be scheduled and Franchise Agreement issued
- The applicant and the franchisor will then sign the Franchise Agreement, and the initial franchise fee will be paid
- The new franchisee will find and secure premises.