A prospective franchisee should always undertake research that includes and is not limited to:
- Annual financial statements and/or management accounts
- A list of stock
- Valuation of assets to be purchased
- Staff audit
- Contingent liabilities of the existing concern
- Transferring concern to a new legal entity
- Checking customer base and suppliers with existing contracts.
©Franchise Zone / Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Reliance on the information this site contains is at your own risk. Readers are advised to consult their attorney and/or financial advisor prior to pursuing any investment. Please read our Editorial Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions of Use
Is this information out of date or incorrect? Report it to our webmaster