How to open the sasol petrol filling station?

Where you should go for information.

Sasol offers investors franchise opportunities. Visit the company’s website to keep an eye out for the availability of franchises. By contacting Sasol directly, they will be able to supply you with an application form so that you can get started with the process.

Franchise Zone
About the Author
Franchise Zone is published by Entrepreneur Media SA. It offers advice and franchising opportunities in South Africa.

Related Q&As

© Franchise Zone / Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: Reliance on the information this site contains is at your own risk. Readers are advised to consult their attorney and/or financial advisor prior to pursuing any investment. Please read our Editorial Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions of Use.

Is this information out of date or incorrect? Report it to our webmaster.

25 Comments

1. V.M.NDLOVU says:
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING THE SASOL FILLING STATION FRANCHISE. WHAT TO DO FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Email address is ” [email protected]

2. lucky petja says:
    Posted March 17, 2014 at 8:15 am | Permalink

I am interested in having the Sasol filling station franchise. What do I do??

3. Maxwell Mwansa says:
    Posted June 14, 2014 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

My name is Maxwell and I would like to buy buy a franchise please help with the information. My e mail address is [email protected]

• thandiswa says:
      Posted June 29, 2015 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

i am intrested to open a filling station please i need your help.my name is thandiswa i need more information

4. Mafa Mbele says:
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 11:40 am | Permalink

I am interested in Having the Sasol filling station, how do I get more information

5. Tebogo says:
    Posted September 8, 2014 at 9:59 am | Permalink

My name is Tebogo and I would like to buy a Sasol Felling Station franchise please help with the information. My e mail address is [email protected]

6. gugu says:
    Posted October 7, 2014 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

i am woman and interested to open petrol felling station but i need franchise

7. Esau Hlabeli says:
    Posted November 4, 2014 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

I am interested in having the Sasol filling station franchise.What can I do
    My email is [email protected]

8. Gabriel says:
    Posted November 10, 2014 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Good day
    I would like to open a franchise for a sasol filling station please assist me where do I go from here.

Regards
    Gabriel
    [email protected]

9. phumzile says:
    Posted November 23, 2014 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

hi im phumzile lukhele im interested of opening a Sasol garage help me where to go from here

10. Dele Amusu says:
    Posted November 29, 2014 at 6:52 am | Permalink

This is a great article and hope to hear more about this. We provide the same. If you are interested you can visit at http://ufuel.co.za/.

11. cynthia theresa Mthombeni says:
    Posted April 28, 2015 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Hi I would like to open a frenchise for a sasol filling station.l have a land next to the road in Nkandla please help me . What to do and where to go

12. musa jama says:
    Posted May 18, 2015 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

I am interested in having the Sasol filling station franchise . what do I do ? please help me.

13. nakedi says:
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

hi am nakedi I want to open a petrol filling station I need a information please my email [email protected]

14. prince says:
    Posted July 2, 2015 at 8:52 am | Permalink

im planing to open an sasol filling station franchise,i even have a place where i think it will be suited,pls help

15. Modisa says:
    Posted November 17, 2015 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Hey I am interested in opening of new filling station please can I have more information on how to. My email address is [email protected]

16. ntsatsana kenny phera says:
    Posted December 1, 2015 at 11:37 am | Permalink

I interest to have business filling station in my district of Butha bathe tell me how to start

17. ntsatsana kenny phera says:
    Posted December 1, 2015 at 11:39 am | Permalink

I have business of filling station please help me to start i have big place

18. moloko zondi says:
    Posted December 5, 2015 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

Hi my name is moloko zondi Mamotheti, I m interested in buying Sasol franchise, wanna open fuel garage 20 km from my place, where do I get full information, [email protected]

19. Wonder-b Mokwana says:
    Posted January 12, 2016 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Good Day
    I’m busy with petrol station project/research… planing to supply and serve petrol I would like get more informaition how to start one… the protocal to follow… Please assist
    my email: [email protected]

20. koena says:
    Posted January 27, 2016 at 10:46 am | Permalink

am interested on opening Sasol filling station, but I don’t know where to start…any information to help me my Email is [email protected]

21. Thabo Wonderboy says:
    Posted April 10, 2016 at 10:11 pm | Permalink

Good Day

I’m busy with petrol station project/research, which is a burning idea in my mind everyday… planning to supply and serve petrol I would like get more information how to start one… the protocol/procedure to follow… Please assist

my email: [email protected]

22. Bulelani Ndaba says:
    Posted June 28, 2016 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

My name is Bulelani Ndaba, I am interested in owning a Sasol garage franchise, kindly help me with necessary information to start the application process, my email address is [email protected]

23. Fikiswa Hutu says:
    Posted September 8, 2016 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

Hi I’m interested in starting the filling petrol station with no experience…who can help me? My email address is [email protected]